- Managing the development of new e-commerce platform (website and mobile application)
- Working closely with Retail Head to raise website traffic and sales.
- Focal point for website marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget & campaigns.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best Coordinate with internal units and agencies to achieve e-commerce marketing and finance goals.
- Attend educational conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO- Search Engine Optimization- and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Hire and train others in the team
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Electronics Retail
Job Requirements 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role. Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions. Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices. knowledge of E-Commerce. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics. Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research. Good understanding of social media KPIs. Familiarity with web design and publishing. Excellent multitasking skills. Great leadership skills. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Team player. Good time-management skills. Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field of study. Keywords: Marketing Media Social Media SEO E-Commerce Digital Marketing Web Design Publishing