Headquartered in London, Global Event Partners is a dynamic international event organiser, specializing in conferences and exhibition across a broad range of countries and industries. We are a cutting-edge company providing first class platforms for business growth and whilst small in number we are affiliated to the largest event organising company in the world. We have main offices in London and Cairo and a number of representatives and partner offices strategically located around the world.
Our portfolio of events is increasing and we have events in more than 15 countries: Angola, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Montenegro, Nigeria, Panama, Romania, Suriname, Tanzania, Uganda and the United Kingdom
As our team continues to grow in our central office in Cairo, we are looking for high quality professional international salespeople who like us are enthusiastic, dedicated and with a drive to succeed.We will provide products that are extremely sellable offering the potential for great personal satisfaction and importantly of great benefit to your clients.
- Selling sponsorship, exhibition and delegate places at our conferences using the available database resources.
- Researching, organizing and developing new leads for potential business.
- Regular updating of contact lists and available database.
- Attending Sales brief meetings and follow-up briefs.
- Providing regular (weekly & monthly or as required) detailed activity reports.
- Working closely with the international sales directors to achieve weekly/monthly sales targets.
- Working with the entire project team to ensure that delegate requirements and expectations are met.
- Building strong customer relations with clients to ensure repeat and ongoing business.
- Keeping up to date with industry publications relevant to the topic areas and audiences of your assigned conferences to be aware of industry and news updates that may impact sales or the overall event(s).
- Be prepared to travel and to assist on site at the events themselves whenever required.
- NATIVE LEVEL OF ENGLISH WRITTEN AND SPOKEN – essential.
- Experience in a previous sales role preferably in the events sector.
- Enjoy the art of being a top level sales person.
- Enjoy building relationships and understanding with senior level clients from all over the world.
- Enjoy different cultures and developing relationships with people.
- Have a personable manner on the telephone and in front of clients.
- Have the ability to listen to ensure that our products meet the needs of your clients.
- Have the drive to constantly over-achieve.