- Proactively maintain, develop company resources including: virtual machines, disks and networks.
- Install, configure and test all high availability and backups for managed systems hardware and software.
- Perform scheduled and on-demand system backups, maintenance and upgrades.
- Handle network infrastructure (Routing & Switching).
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure smooth product deployment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field.Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience and knowledge of Systems Administration (Linux, Windows).Proven experience and knowledge of virtualization technologies (Ex: Hyper-V, VMware).Good knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.Certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other related fields are a plus.Familiarity with NAS and SAN management and concepts.Good problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.Fluent in English and French is a plus.