- Providing management with effective legal advice on business issues and company strategies, Selecting and overseeing the work of outside counsel.
- Drafting and editing the company commercial agreements.
- Ensuring the company operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and helping prepare briefs, complaints, motions, and other court documents.
- Making sure that the docs of the human resources department compliance law and labor and benefits issues.
- Drafting contracts and agreements, such as agreements, third parties’ contracts, and sales contracts, and providing litigation support.
- Review legal letters, contracts, and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities.
Bachelor's degree in Law from a reputable university.+3 years of experience in legal AffairsFamiliarize with commercial and labor law. Very Good command of both written and spoken the English language.