Udacity is on a mission to change lives, businesses and nations through radical
talent transformation in digital technologies. We offer a unique and immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Our rapidly growing global organization is revolutionizing how the enterprise market bridges the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. Udacity is proud to be backed by respected investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms, and provides a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. Udacity has more than 100 enterprise customers including Airbus, Bertelsmann, BNP Paribas, Leidos, Mazda, and the United States Air Force.
Udacity and the Egypt Government are working together to provide fully-funded scholarships to the youth of Egypt to help increase education opportunities in technology careers in the country.
As a part of this exciting program, Udacity is looking for experienced and motivated individuals for a unique opportunity for the role of Site Supervisor. Site Supervisors are industry professionals who are able to oversee and regularly visit physical sessions at a cluster of ITIDA centers - “hired from the relevant governorates”.
Udacity’s Physical Sessions are an opportunity to create an unparalleled learning experience for Udacity students. We are looking for people with a passion to support both activity facilitators and learners with a student-first mindset.
Be Udacious: Inspire, Educate, Grow Your Community!
- Visiting sessions at a group of ITIDA sites on a regular basis (Once a month).
- Auditing in-person sessions using a provided rubric.
- Reporting performance data every month - reports format.
- Providing specific, actionable feedback to Student Guides regarding their interactions with students, delivery of provided materials, etc.
- Syncing with the performance team to raise concerns, provide performance insights, etc.
- This job includes travel.
- 2-3+ years of working experience related to the Education field, working with teenagers is a plus.
- Able to oversee and regularly visit physical sessions at a cluster of ITIDA centers.
- Good understanding of the expectations of Activity Facilitators.
- Able to deliver clear, specific, data-driven feedback (written & verbally).
- Able to work on performance reports.
- Presentable & able to deal with young cubs.
- Energetic, motivated & passionate about education.
- Project management, communication & Leadership skills.
- Innovative approach and proactivity with learners that need help.
- Positive character, trusted by the Udacity Team, creating emotional ties in the group.
- Existing tech network and experience in technical conversations & discussions.
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge part-time as a contractor.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Learn more about the General Guidelines.
Learn more about Udacity's Values
- Better Together
- Data Driven
- Candid and Direct
- Talent Obsessed
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.