Ezz Elarab is looking for a diligent and professional Compliance Supervisor to join our team. He/ She will be responsible for ensuring that our business operations and procedures comply with Egyptian Laws & regulations and internal policies.
This position will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement Group’s Compliance system, policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or a relevant field.Excellent command of written & spoken English language.A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer or 1 year as Compliance Supervisor.Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.6th October residents are preferred.