Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are not looking for a BO IP Security Engineer who will be Responsible for operation & management of Customer IP-security network.
- Be responsible for operation & management of Customer IP-backbone network security.
- Implementing actions and planned activities in Maintenance window, troubleshooting and solving IPBB Security problems.
- Manage and troubleshoot in Multi-Vendor Firewalls, IPSs, Authentication servers, Load balancers, DDOS mitigation solution.
- Responsible for data traffic performance passing through firewalls and investigation/troubleshooting in case of incidents or any abnormalities.
- Responsible for defining threats and put action plan for mitigation.
- Responsible for all Security IP-backbone expansions, replacements & new plans.
- Handling urgent cases out of business hours. (on-call hours)
- Handling 3PP Cases with vendors.
- Appropriate degree in Telecommunications/IT Engineering.
- Technical installation for network security devices.
- Hands-on experience for different Firewalls vendors (Juniper SRX, F5, Fortinet, ...).
- Years of experience: 3-5 years.
- Familiar with Telecommunication Network.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English language
- Customer Relationship Management skills.;
- Ability to think quickly and calmly when working under pressure.
- JNCIS-SEC is a must, JNCIP-SEC is a plus.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || Egypt : Cairo : Cairo || Egypt : Cairo : Smart Village
Req ID: 682445