- Responsible for handling the daily purchasing operations of the foundation.
- Selects products for purchase by analyzing cost and quality of items in conjunction with department heads.
- Estimates values according to the knowledge of market price.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase, quotes or bid
- Assures the correct account coding is assigned to each purchase.
- Approve bid requests, as necessary.
- Prepares and reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority and determines that statutory bid requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, register and update the database for supplier at foundation`s ERP system
- Responsible for preparing all supply chain reports
Bachelor degree.At least 2 working years experience in purchasing.Excellent using of MS officeGood background in purchasesGood communication and negotiation skills.Can handle stress and meet deadlines.Has excellent knowledge of using MS-Office Applications (word - excel- power points)