Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to lead the implementation of VoLTE Solutions and other Evolve communication services (Smart Calling, Wi-Fi Calling, Mission Critical) projects.
The primary function for the role will be to coordinate key aspects of the system integration activities which include; solution requirements analysis, System testing and Health checks, preparation of key work you're doing such as MOP, DT, Scripts, implementation and verification of primary nodes (IMS, MSS, Signaling) and surrounding core network elements.
The primary scope of work would be the be integration activities for New system build, SW Upgrade, Capacity expansions, new features introduction and activation, Customization (MDE) loading and testing. This pertain to IMS and MSS Solutions. A second scope and equally critical is the implementation of the underlying cloud platforms, this will include the Ericsson NFVi Full stack and a combination of 3PP HW and Hypervisor.You will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan implementation of product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Key sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 5-10 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (5 years in the telecommunication sector working with the OEM)
- Domain: (IMS, MTAS, SBG, MSC, DSC, Cloud, MGW’s)
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Kubernetes certification
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
A whole new world of opportunities is waiting across our MMEA - visit the link to learn more about the Market area https://internal.ericsson.com/book/85964/mmea-all-you-need-know?unit=31501901&location_tid=351
Please note that all applications have to go through ITM and applications outside ITM would not be considered.
Please reach out to Talent Acquisition Specialist Swati Sawhney ([اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
) or hiring manager Kawaya Saleh ([اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
) in case you need any clarification.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || IT
Req ID: 503325