-To assist in the development of the marketing plan for the brand(s) and get exposed to the proposed strategies that will enable the achievement of market share, volume and profit objectives.
-To consistently ensure that the marketing mix of the brand(s) is directed towards the regular elevation of the consumer brand equity.
-To collect, report and analyze periodical data from the market relevant to market trends and trade channels and norms. This also involves market intelligence and consistent competitive monitoring, related to brands, prices, activities and so on, such as:
- The consistent monitoring of the main KPI's in addition to other pointers such as market size, market shares, distribution levels and brands' performance.
2.Weekly price monitoring.
- To collect, analyze and recommend media data, as well as identify proper and efficient media vehicles, such as:
- Creative recommendation for media support breakdown, vehicle allocation, and budget breakdowns.
2. Identification of feasible and creative new media vehicles.
-To work closely with the advertising and media agencies towards the communication of key brand messages through creative advertising campaign execution and implementation that serve the overall brand strategic direction
-To handle the thorough implementation of all consumers and trade related activities in the market, as agreed consumer, and trade promotions.
-To suggest ways to guarantee the implementation of pre-set strategies with management. One main element would be the thorough implementation and follow-up on agreed relevant market research requirements, as well as actively participating in any agreed new product developments for the market.
-To follow up on sales volume achievement and targets. This involves day to day monitoring of sales rates as well as consumer off-take levels from outlets, coupled by regular trade visits to ensure a close and accurate outlook of the market and the progress of brands.
-To participate as a member in the marketing team responsible for the development of creative route for the pre-set and agreed brand strategies and positioning.
-To follow up on an agreed way forward actions and ensuring that execution of all steps is done in a timely manner. This applies for both internal and external functions.
-To prepare and deliver several reports " a product management tool kit", and circulate to the relevant stakeholders, including details of market trends, brands price monitoring, competitive activities on both the trade and the consumer levels, new launches, and so on.
-To follow up and handle brand financials, including budgets and contribution margins.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in FMCG.
Job specific Skills:
- Decision making at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical plans and activities
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision, self-starter