HR Officer "Sohag"
|تاريخ النشر||٢٠ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Sohag|
- Signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no.1, bank account application & medical care coverage form.
- Completing all the employees’ data on the HR system & attendance software.
- Data entry of the employee's excuses, assignments & leaves requests on the attendance system.
- Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
- Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card
- Conducting exit interviews for any resigned employee & try to retain them by supporting in solving any problem that they are facing.
- Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
- Completing all training forms (commitment, pre & post trainee evaluation, and training evaluation) to ensure preserving the company rights.
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
Job Requirements University degree in any field. 2 - 4 years' experience in the HR field. HR Diploma or its equivalent is more preferable. Very good user of MS office. Good command of the English language. Excellent knowledge and understanding of Egyptian labour law. Good Data analysis and follow up skills. Good Problem solving and very good communication skills.