Tender SRM Specialist
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Qalubia|
- Represents the company at the assigned suppliers; in order to communicate purchase orders to achieve the company's sales targets while maintaining the agreed upon stock level.
- Communicate and follow up with suppliers, operations and purchasing teams regarding collecting free units, goods flow, expire and damage claims to ensure achieving pre-set targets to maintain company's rights.
- Achieve rare items target market share for the assigned suppliers.
- Handling Purchasing Process from Purchase Order to Receiving by Warehouses.
- Collects and reports all useful data from suppliers (Production shortage, Rare items quota, promotions, Price increase…etc.) that may enhance the Planning Section decision making ability to allow accurate sales forecast.
- Claims and collects all claims that may result from the process of sales (E, B damages, Deals and FU).
- Communicate with suppliers’ for (Bonus Policy) receiving discounts to ensure availability of supplier’s bonus on required time.
- Follow up (Bonus policy) activation to ensure right activation as per supplier’s (Bonus Policy).
- Visits suppliers to focus on rare items availability, new items and new launches. & Gather and organize information about the assigned suppliers “in market” sales strategies.
- Set the best way to release the overstock and Stagnated items to ensure all items matching with company & supplier’s preset criteria.
- Develop commercial activities with assign suppliers to push supplier sales & Gain market share (Special Approvals and Exclusive promotions).
- Develop frequent reports regarding the achievement and obstacles to be submitted to direct manager.
- Follow the instructions , requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
Job Requirements - University degree in any discipline. - 2 - 3 years' experience in purchasing operations, preferred pharmaceutical Background or 0-1 years of experience if he/she is a Pharmacy Graduate - Very Good User of MS office. - Good analytical abilities. - Well organized and Follow up skills. - Very good negotiation, planning, problem solving and communication skills. - Good command of English language.