IBMi System Administrator (AS400)
|تاريخ النشر||٢ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Monitor, control and analyze the IBMi systems in order to maintain system performance and utilization.
- Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of IBM iSeries hardware, software, networked devices, journaling, and IBMi access software to ensure business continuity.
- Administrate system and objects access control through authorization lists, System and application Audit journals to be complied with company security policy.
- Implement IBMi Backups policies as per the company backup policy to save data from risks.
- Ensure system compatibility with any IBMi applications on any environment to ensure business continuity.
- Assist in testing disaster recovery policy and procedures to save company data.
- Review and report security logs on regular basis to ensure the security policies not violated.
- Review backup logs on regular basis to ensure the sustainability of backup policies.
- Provide all security and backup logs needed for Internal or external audit procedures.
- Document and implement application specific security groups and classes to comply with department policies.
- Create and update check-lists and documentations for backup policies, PTFs installations, system upgrades, system security, applications access and disaster recovery plans.
- Designing and implementing IBMi backup plans for Data and entire System data archive to save company from risks.
- Ensure and implement the company internal security policies and guidelines related to level of responsibility.
- Perform the DB2 database alter according to the data access policy
- Administrate the DB2 database access and authorities
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
Job Requirements Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering is more preferable. 3 to 5 years of experience supporting IBMi systems with multiple logical partitions (LPAR’s). Experience in IBMi Security Management & Communications, Operating System Upgrades and PTF deployment and Storage Based Replication. Understanding of internal controls and change management processes. Strong technical, analytical and debugging skills in solving technically challenging problems involving IBM iSeries based application and hardware issues. Skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks. Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork Working knowledge of CL and RPG programming languages is preferred. Working knowledge on the SQL Problem solving, Communication and analytical skills. Good command of English language.