Senior Android Developer
|تاريخ النشر||٢٢ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
Senior Android developer is required for a promising company in nasr city with to produce our software and to commit with deadlines.
- Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new features in current and future products.
- Work with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team.
- Performing code reviews for your peers where you will be learning from and contributing to a collaborative working model.
- Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals.
- Own key components within our platform. "Owning" means envisioning, designing, creating, building, and supporting features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users.
- Working at different levels of the stack in order to pull off challenging features. Highly adaptable to rapid change and re-prioritization.
- Responsible for debugging and delivering the best possible application performance and adopting the best testing practices to help you find and fix bugs early.
- Mentor and grow developers by cultivating curiosity and deep technical understanding.
- Set the technical direction and strategy within the team and strategize to influence technology.
- Partner with product management to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that invigorates our community and inspires our peers.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
Job Requirements at least 4 years of experience