|المكان||مصر - Alexandria|
About the Job
The candidate is an Electrical or Mechatronics Engineer who will work in Building Management Systems (BMS). He will work in the Project Department in the implementation steps of the project that include: Engineering, Commissioning, Programming and Startup. He will be responsible for in-hand project from start to finish, as well as complete handover.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare full shop drawings for electrical work & quantity survey.
- Responsible of preparation and implementation of the elec. ,BMS & telecom activities from start to finish.
- Engineering, programming and startup
- Supervise technicians in project implementation & commissioning
- Site duties: communication, correspondence, meetings and coordination with other parties on site
- Get consultants’ approvals on site
- Understand value Engineering, construction contracts, liabilities and project time
- Projects hand over
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
Job Requirements BSc in Electrical (Power or Communication) Engineering or Mechatronics Minimum of 7 years of working experience Candidate must be able to start work ASAP. Ability to travel around Ismailia. English Language AutoCAD and FBD programming are a plus Organization and time management skills Effective written and oral communication skills Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously Works well in both team and independent environments Keywords: BMS Electrical Engineering AutoCAD FBD HVAC