Warehouse Manager (Pharmacist) - Mosotord
|Posted date||17 October 2019|
|Location||Egypt - Qalubia|
- Ensure applying department SOPs through ensuring that all products at its places with the agreed standards for effective results.
- Manage and organize delivering the orders on time to the distributer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and analyze warehouse stock to ensure there is no over stock to maintain company's goods.
- Review and analyze warehouse team's productivity through analyzing number of lines achieved …etc.
- Review and follow up the return orders to identify the reasons and to control it.
- Review and follow up all products which didn't delivered to the customer due to problem in picking to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and follow up "scanning expire process" to remove all products that are near to be expired.
- Manage receiving and delivering expires from customers to platform to ensure maintaining company's rights.
- Conduct and follow up stock take process to ensure system balance is equal to physical one.
- Review and apply all received memos come from ministry of health to ensure saving company's image.
- Review and ensure not exceeding the agreed limit to resolve customer's problems on the CRM system to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the availability of all operations tools and equipment to ensure no work interruptions.
- Follow up with maintenance concerned employees the operation tools and equipment to ensure smooth work operations.
- Calculate incentives for warehouse team.
- Communicate and resolve any escalated problems related to warehouse along with all concerned parties to ensure smooth work operations.
- Review and analyze frequent reports regarding rounds, transfers, stock modifications, cycle count, headcount, damage…ect to ensure following department KPIs and achieving department objectives.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
Job Requirements University degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences is a must. Supply chain management, Lean warehouse, Six Sigma, logistics…etc are preferable. Very Good User of MS office. Very Good analytical abilities. Well organized and Follow up skills. Keywords: Warehousing Warehouse Manager Supply Chain Lean Warehouse Six Sigma Logistics Microsoft Office Pharmaceutical Pharmacy