Sales Specialist, Cairo, Egypt
|Posted date||25 September 2019|
|Location||Egypt - Cairo|
|Job Type||Full Time|
ABB Industrial Automation Business served industries like oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings. You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business for process Industries based in Cairo, Egypt. You will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Volume and profit: Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups. Customer relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration: Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in sales.
- Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required. French is a plus.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together. If you are interested to join our team, apply directly. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at [Click to show email]. No CVs allowed on emails.