CNC Production Engineer- Beni Suef
|Posted date||19 September 2019|
|Location||Egypt - Beni Suef|
- Develop production schedules according to weekly production plan, assign resources, ensure workers rotation and monitor schedules implementation.
- Coordinate & Supervises the day-to-day operations of the CNC to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
- Supervise the quality of production outputs ensuring that levels of quality and quality standards are attained.
- Ensure optimization of resources including manpower, material etc.
- Minimizing wastes of time during setup and changeover of tooling.
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Job Requirements Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical engineering / production and design) Knowledge of CAD/CAM drawing and mechanical design (Power Mill / Power Shape) Planning skills Keywords: CNC CAD/CAM Power Mill Power Shape Engineering Production Mechanical Engineering Metal Machining Design Planning Controlling Industry: Manufacturing