Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal in French & English with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.Key Responsibilities Include
As a Content Reviewer, you will work towards the review of advertisements from Amazon Dynamic advertising program. Key responsibilities include:
- Review and audit advertisements and emails in French, English & Arabic languages.
- Review relevance between search query and sponsored products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Review feedback from customers.
- Troubleshooting issues related to advertisements
- Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
- Thoroughly check advertising content with careful consideration of given guidelines.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Proficient in .French, English & Arabic. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following writing, reading and comprehension. Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
- From 0 to 1 year experience in Operations ( Ex CS , Back Office and Content Reviewing & Moderation)
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off's and public holidays.
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible in work timing
- Familiar with Internet search tools
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to 1-Adult content 2- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues 3-Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Good awareness of French culture and current affairs in order to identify items that are likely to be controversial to customers.
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Souq.com for E-Commerce LLC
Job ID: A1496876