- Comply with HSE requirements and maintain a safe working environment ensuring all company and regulatory standards are achieved at all times.
- Adherence to implementing 5S & Lean projects and instructions.
- Ensure electrical maintenance discipline 24/7 three shifts.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures set by the Company Management & convey to direct reports.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services
- Optimize overall maintenance costs & OEE.
- Installation of new electrical components and fittings
- Contribute and drive continuous improvement of maintenance resources “Manpower, Machine & Materials”.
- Achieve departmental targets and exceeded wherever possible
- Estimate manpower requirements, maintenance times, material requirements, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions
- Keep a record of all stock and supplies, including the company’s electrical equipment
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Ensure that all electrical gadgets and instruments are switched off during work daily
- Ensures application of maintenance systems accurately, timely data entry, and reporting.
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Impart technical training from time to time for subordinates to develop their skills.
- Learn new skills and attend training programs in other to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the industry
- Prepare a daily maintenance report to be approved by the maintenance manager.
- Provide a safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity-induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to management
Qualifications & Education:
- BSC. Engineering Electrical Power Engineering.
- Min 5-8 years of experience in the same industries or similar production processes.
- Very Command in English
- Detailed configuration of Siemens PLC’s S7 and Portal Tia, HMI’s ( Profibus)
- Configuration of Profibus communications with ( Siemens Master drives, Sinamics, ABB drives, Parker drives, Control technique drives )
- Good experience in troubleshooting all the above systems and Electrical controls.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application