Tips: A Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying high-quality web applications. They have a strong understanding of both front-end and back-end technologies and can build applications from start to finish. Key responsibilities may include:-
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back-end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
· Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Working on Payment Gateway and Shopping Cart
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Strong expertise in back-end technologies (Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or another back-end technology).
- Knowledge of database design and optimization.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.