General Manager Restaurant Diablos - Luxor page is loaded
General Manager Restaurant Diablos - Luxor
locationsProperty - Luxor time typeFull time posted onPosted Today job requisition id212662 Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission:
To entertain the human race.PRIMARY PURPOSE:
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the management of the restaurant. They provide direction and leadership for the Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager and the Restaurant Service team consistent with the MGM brand. They are responsible for leading the team to achieve the operational and financial goals of the venue; driving covers and optimizing reservation channels; monitoring the performance, scheduling and training of the staff; executing initiatives as implemented by property F&B leadership; maintaining the facilities in accordance with MGM Resorts service standards; and ensuring high customer satisfaction and an exceptional guest experience. All duties are performed in accordance to company policies and procedures. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Owns, leads and oversees daily restaurant operations, fiscal budgets, labor productivity, scheduling, inventory control, guest service standards, and execution and development of marketing strategies to produce both short-term and long-term profitability. Co-own (with Executive Chef) the restaurant’s business plan and represent the restaurant in divisional, property or corporate meetings.
* Responsible for execution of policies, operating procedures, pricing initiatives, training programs, directives, menus, rules and regulations for the restaurant staff. Owns restaurant’s execution of F&B and/or company-wide initiatives and programs. Maintain the highest standards of health, sanitation and cleanliness with in all areas of Beverage. Responsible for completion of all company compliance training by the restaurant staff.
* Manages Human Resources responsibilities for Restaurant to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback (coaching and counseling), recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning process that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; adherence to the company’s status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements, employment law, and collective bargaining agreements.
* Interacts with guests frequently to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of dining experience. Reacts to any guest complaints and takes any appropriate action. Manages Restaurant’s guest feedback channels through approved company practices. Collaborate with Executive Chef and culinary team to ensure a seamless service experience between kitchen and dining room.
* Maintains excellent knowledge of venue’s food & beverage products, menu items and equipment used to perform duties.
* Perform other job-related duties as requested. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
* Two (2) or more years of prior relevant experience. PREFERRED:
* Previous experience managing employees under a collective bargaining agreement.
* Previous experience working in a high-volume restaurant or previous experience in a luxury or fine-dining restaurant.
* Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language. CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Alcohol Awareness Card.
* Food Handler Card.
* Metro Non-Gaming Card. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Complete knowledge of health and safety regulations.
* Knowledge of all products, menu items and equipment used to perform these duties.
* Working knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) systems and operations.
* Ability to execute on guidelines for proper staffing to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs.
* Strong overall knowledge of beverage preparation and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and other outside contacts. - Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Excellent organizational skills; be able to function under time constraints and deadlines with attention to detail.- Effective listening abilities and be able to make strong judgment calls. Location:
Las Vegas, Nevada MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences. The Company is one of the world's leading global hospitality and entertainment companies with 23 resorts. We’re proud to be recognized for our commitment to being socially responsible, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusive culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and a commitment to environmentally sustainable approaches in development and operations. While we operate leading resorts and amenities, ultimately it is the people of MGM Resorts who make the difference daily by providing the ultimate guest experience. We welcome you to join us. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our employment application site, including the protection of any personal information provided to us. For more information about MGM Resorts International, including our and commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit careers