- Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately trained and motivated and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards
- Oversee all operating processes to ensure that the most efficient and effective use is made of plant and equipment and that safety standards are adhered to.
- Monitor output to ensure that production meets the established standards in terms of both quantity and quality
- Provide advice and support to other departments on production issues.
- Plan, introduce and monitor maintenance and work schedules to ensure that machine downtime is kept to a minimum.
Engineering Bachelor's degree.6th of October Resident is preferable.Leadership Skills.+1 year of experience in the same field.