About this opportunity!
We are currently looking to hire Solution Architect (Sales), who will perform analyzing, crafting & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
What you will do
- Scope, define & design solution offerings, driving e2e technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals & perform customer presentations
- Be a leader with a vision of technological evolution and advise on technology decisions
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on modern technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
You will bring
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any engineering field
- Domain-Experience: Transmission and some knowledge of Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Minimum years of experience: 5+ years of Solution Architect in either presales or post sales areas related to Transmission solutions and 7+ years of total experience within customer facing roles
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability and Creative Thinking
- Standout Colleague
- Creative & Innovative
- Goal-oriented & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Passion for modern technologies
- Pursuit of Quest for Easy
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Financial Understanding
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || Egypt : Cairo : Smart Village || Egypt : Cairo : Cairo
Req ID: 686972