For immediate hiring Senior Java SpringBoot Microservices Backend Developer for a well-known Telecom Operator in KSA, with HIGH PRIORITY for:
- Immediate/fast hiring.
- Candidates who are experienced in Spring Microservices.
- Minimum 3 years Maximum 10 years of working experience.
- Can deliver high-quality, engaging technical presentations and solutions to senior decision-makers and clients.
- Bash scripting.
- Low-level design components and developing them with their associate unit test cases.
- Supporting QC team and BA to sustain proper quality.
- Strong technical background, excellent understanding of OOP concepts, and back-end application development designs.
- Familiar with software development according to Scrum process framework.
- Knowledge of working with testing teams and defect tracking tools. (like Jira, MS TFS, etc.).
- Knowledge of working using Microservice Architecture implementation.
- Knowledge of both source control tools (i.e. Git, GitHub, etc.) and CI/CD tools.
- Perfect understanding of clean code principles.
- Perfect understanding of OOP principles.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Understanding of Rest-as-a-resource principles.
- Perfect understanding of microservices architecture.
- Excellent Java and spring boot knowledge.
- Excellent functional programming knowledge.
- Experience in RDBMS design.
- Hibernate, JPS, and spring Data.
- Git knowledge is a must.
- Good command of using Linux OS.
Fitting candidates will be contacted and given a short assignment for skills validation.
The accepted candidate will be hired immediately to work with the client #remotely with a competitive salary package + medical & social insurance + top gear machines.