Sweet Homes company for construction and business development is needed accounting manager
Location: shebin Elkoum. Menoufia
Job type: - full time
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function for the Construction piece of the business
- overseeing the day-to-day accounts payable/accounts receivable activities, including but not limited to:
- new construction jobs,
- customer billings
- setting up of budgets in the accounting system
- reviewing budget job-cost variances, and overseeing the processing of vendor invoices.
- Primary responsibility for job costing accounting activities across all construction projects, enterprise-wide
- Should be able to manage expenses
- Manage firm licenses.
- Knowledge of intercompany transactions.
- Cash management and bank reconciliations.
- 5+ years in accounting and construction management
- B.S. in Finance/Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Experienced with Cashbuild
- Tax experience prefer
- Leadership skills that inspire teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
- Construction industry experience or experience with a development firm is required