Join Gemography and work directly with top tech companies from New York, LA, San Francisco and Paris on large-scale applications and systems.
It's remote (from anywhere in Egypt), long term and comes with a permanent contract (CDI). After you apply and go through our 3-steps screening process, you'll be selected to join a squad working with one of our partner startups.
- You'll work with other software engineers to build and own features across a modern tech stack.
- Turn technical requirements into a plan to execute, test and deliver on time.
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies.
- Mentoring your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship.
- Contribute to improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of at least one Backend framework (e.g Django, Express, Ruby on Rails, Flask...)
- Strong knowledge of at least one Frontend framework (e.g React, Vue.js ...)
- You care about code quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and want to learn more about software best practices such as refactoring, clean code, CI/CD.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking.
- Proficiency in French or English required.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
- Your own Spotify Premium and Netflix accounts.
- 24-days paid time-off (+ public holidays).
- Health insurance & pension (CNSS).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- The job role is long-term, permanent and remote.
- Resume or cover letter not required.
Email : [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]
ِApply Now: https://grnh.se/5dea7d152us