Who are we?
Founded in 2011, Sky Medical is a leading optical company with strong partnerships with international brands such as Johnson & Johnson contact lenses and Kodak Lenses. Our mission is to become the pioneers of the optical industry through excellent customer service, highly technical team, and being a data driven company. Headquartered in Mohandesein - Giza, we are looking for bright talent to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the management and growth of our key business units, as well as selling all Sky Medical brands within the account’s portfolio.
How you will contribute:
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, average unit price, distribution, and door productivity targets for each of the brand collections they carry.
- Submits weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to leadership to further develop and support growth strategies.
- Develop and adhere to effective plans to achieve desired service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly visiting key customers
- Support all sales from start to finish to meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop strategies to maximize sales & reduce inventory liability
- Analyse sales reports to ensure targets are achieved, analysing business by brand /category style at the department, region & door level
- Manage and grow current accounts while consistently looking for new business opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional departments: planning, marketing, and customer service to ensure seamless business growth
- Partner with customer service to ensure proper management and flow of order portfolio
- Participates in and represents Sky Medical in local, regional, and national trade shows
- Develop sales, marketing, and distribution strategy, as well as account-level projections for senior management approval
- Provide sales feedback for pre-market launches (e.g., new brands)
- Lead market appointments including business reviews, product presentation & assortment building, making recommendations based on sales performance and trend to key customers
- Regular visits to key markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Representative of the Sky Medical group, demonstrating professionalism always
- Be hands on and willing to assist in all areas of the business
Who you are:Bachelor’s DegreeAt least 5 years of work experience in relevant role/industryStrong written and verbal communication skills. Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues.Analytical/data-driven, must be proficient in ExcelSelf-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workloadFamiliar with market trends, up-to-date knowledge of the wholesale fashion and lifestyle marketAdept at building relationships with retail partners (i.e., buyers, planners, marketing contacts, stores, as well as upper management)Comfortable negotiating to achieve favourable outcome for both partiesEffective interpersonal and relationship skillsDynamic, proactive, flexible, and curious, committed to teamworkWith a strong product and fashion sense