The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the planning, tracking and delivery of projects with specified deliverable and schedules.
- Manage, Coordinate and facilitate the planning and development of education program.
- Strategic planning to sustain the program’s projects and performance.
- Participates in the development of an annual program budget concerning assigned project areas.
- Implementation and evaluation of the program activities, goals, objectives and outcomes of it.
- Quarterly plan review, analyzing, evaluating modifying and developing the plan to achieve the goals and KPIs of the year.
- Recommends budget priorities and allocation of resources; monitors and approves expenditures related to project
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Responsible for the program reporting monthly and annually.
- Manage, Coordinate and facilitate the planning and development of the projects
- Respond to beneficiaries' complaints.
Bachelor degree holder1-3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator or similar roleExcellent in the English languageExcellent communication SkillsDetail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize activitiesproficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).Must be punctual, dependable, and able to work well with a variety of people and personalities.