Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. Originally known as a bookseller, we have dramatically expanded our range over the years to offer everything from DVD’s to MP3’s, Toys to Tools, Clothing to Computers and so much more.
At the heart of our customer centric business model is Selling Partner Trust Risk & Review (STAR). STAR is a global operation providing round the clock support to the Amazon business and our customers by providing protection from fraudulent purchases, fraudulent sellers and ultimately mediating on claims. Due to extensive growth we require a manager to lead an investigations team in our STAR operations in Cairo.Summary Of Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a global Fraud Detection Team across our multiple marketplaces.
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, counseling and training.
- Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our systems, policies, procedures and products to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and execute strategies to support our culture of continuous improvement and assist the delivery of products and services to meet our customer and business needs.
- Ensure that effective development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and support the development of global improvement initiatives.
- Provide an open door approach to supporting team requirements and ensure that regular communication sessions / team meetings / 121’s are in place to positively support our raise the bar philosophy.
- Extensive people management abilities with significant experience in directly line managing employees in a management position.
- Substantial project, planning, change and time management capabilities.
- Must possess exceptional and demonstrable operational, managerial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office required (esp. MS Excel). Knowledge of SQL beneficial but not essential.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with good judgement and decision making skills.
- Have the ability to drive, motivate and develop leaders of large teams.
- Experience working with fraud or in the financial risk management domain preferred but not required.
- A bachelor’s degree is desired but not essential
In return, we will offer you an attractive package including base salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the world's leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belie.Company
- Souq.com for E-Commerce LLC
Job ID: A1432497