- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- 3 plus years’ experience with Customer service would be an added advantage
- 5-7 years of overall experience and 2 years of supervisory exposure in managing a team size of 10-20 associates.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Applicant needs to be in People Management role
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Souq.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is fueled by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Souq.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. Position Description:
Team Manager - Customer Service
REPORTING TO Group Manager/ Country Ops Manger – Customer Service
Summary of Responsibilities
If you are passionate about driving process improvement and motivating and leading a team of driven, customer-obsessed associates and team leads, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for!
A Team Manager sets the vision and culture of their teams by handling individual and team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction , by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels. Key responsibilities include:People Management:
- Leading and developing a team of 20-25 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Additional professional certificates i.e. (PMP, Six sigma, Lean Processes) is preferable