Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal German ,English & Arabic with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.Key Responsibilities Include
- Internet Advertiser Review
- Review web sites for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Advertisers.
- Training & Coaching
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
- Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
- Offering "remedial" instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
- Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
- Review & Maintain internal process quality –
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
- Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off'
Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Fluent German , English and Arabic Speaker
- 1 plus years’ experience with Operations processes required
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive productsPreferred Qualifications
Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
- Souq.com for E-Commerce LLC
Job ID: A1496877