Our Exciting Opportunity
Operations Support job role performs Contract and financial compliance with the customer contract, field services, ensuring local teams have the necessary processes, tools and systems to carry out their activities with the adequate level of performance and highlighting potential gaps, risks and drive improvementYou will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Handle development and implementation of supervising systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with customer contract
- Establishment, control and report of the KPI’s performance results on continuous basis to Ericsson management team based on contract and customer agreements.
- Identify performance deviations and drive improvement plans.
- Measure and analyze Key Performance Indicators and decides on corrective actions
- Track, follow-up, and report on corrective action progress and results.
- Contract penalty calculations, and penalty scheme updates based on governance model
- Identify improvement areas that need to be addressed to reach the desired performance reported in the corresponding KPI reports to next level manager in the Business Review meetings.
- Challenge the organizations performance and ways-of-working in the process. The result is a robust organization.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to operations managers, including training to new managers and other employees in contracting procedures.
- Establish clear communication channels within the customer organization
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” Ericsson and customer, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations
- Maintains all critical metrics and penalty reports in a confidential, secure and easily retrievable manner.
- Generally, follow up with function owners and Customer/ ASPs or ARPs governance teams for any discrepancy or additional proofs of critical metrics calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications or similar
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar role
- Ericsson knowledge or SAP
- Operation Services
- Operational Readiness
- Shared Solutions Services
- Presentation & communication skills
- Very good Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving & critical thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Conflict Management
- MSTOP Process
- Project Finance and Commercial Control
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps (https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/recruitment)
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” (https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/recruitment/tips-tricks) from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctgn4qvwmCE) and some insights about our innovations in 5G (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHnaxoM6UE)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country : Egypt
Req ID: 519510