As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Operation Support will be a part of our team with the purpose to own the Access Network Operation in a circle & support Access operations head in driving the designated clusters/ CEMs. To handle the delivery execution of Network Operation and Performance indicators and actions to improve user experienceYou will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Responsible for driving the operations critical metrics through digitization & simplification and all strategic/ central driven improvement plan in clusters through CEMs.
- Responsible for competence improvement of the team for improved JD of field team & new products/ technology.
- Accountable for delivery & meeting all KPIs/ SLA/ MTTRs in the clusters under his/her direct control.
- Managing monthly Operating plan along with CEMs and supporting them in prioritizing the WOs as per the criticality & scope of work
- Access Operation primary contact is within organization to improve the RAN & Tx Ops critical metrics in line with improved User experience.
- Will be responsible for the improvements and perfection related to Operation, Coverage & Capacity.
- Working closely with CEMs & ensuring resolution of field support related issues through GNOC & OEMs
- Timely Closure of all Sign-off for operational deliveries of designated clusters as per agreed MS Contract delivery framework.
- Ensuring the implementation & adherence of OHS (Health and Safety) guidelines at field.
- Communicate actively with central teams & mentor the field team on standard methodologies
- To drive action points within the circle as shared by central MSIP team
What´s in it for you?
- Efficient in Field operations & maintenance activities related to RAN & Backhaul in a large-scale network.
- Solid understanding the Telecom Field Networks including RAN, Optical Networks, Microwave, iWAN.
- Operational Knowledge of Multi-Vendor Access Nodes - Ericsson / Nokia / Huawei / ZTE Telecom equipment.
- Knowledge of RF theory & critical important metrics related to Coverage, capacity & User Experience.
- Thorough understanding of various field tools & Hands on experience in all onsite field related soft tools & apps.
- Soft Skill & Behavioral Proficiency: Effective communication & Presentation skill. Persuading & Influencing, Collaborative
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and motivating change in designated cluster
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || Consulting&SysInt; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 519862