Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Managed Service (MS) Delivery Manager; do you want to join us? In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets and responsible to secure the quality and cost of the services delivered from their delivery unit either global or local in accordance to the encouraged levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets). You will need to understand and act upon the end to end delivery performance even when the delivery is fragmented, thru an accurate coordination with a MS Delivery Manager responsible for other parts of the delivery.You will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Steer MS delivery operational, financial performance and customer happiness
- Steer the quality of NOC, reduce the critical incidents and meet the contractual SLA/KPIs
- Handle specific contract delivery performance
- Conduct Operating Level Agreements (OLA) signed with other service delivery units
- Steer operational perfection
- Identify delivery trends-possible Add on Sale
- Degree in Engineering.
- 10-12 years proven track record in Telecommunications
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Persuading & influencing with argumentation skills
- Results-oriented and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Leading & supervising, have mentor skills
- Market insight, business understanding and Ericsson knowledge
- Financial skills
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || IT
Req ID: 493143