The position holder will be responsible for Minia office fleet management, master asset register, and perform buying activities from active framework agreements
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant business field is required
* 1- 3 years of work experience in the field of Supply chain and Logistics is required.
* High computer skills on MS office programs especially MS Excel.
* Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching.
* Highly developed facilitation and capacity building skills.
* Good communication and writing skills in English language is required.
* Commitment to Save the Children's values.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.