As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
As a transformation Manager, you accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centres and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & critical metrics, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centres and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.You will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Manage transformation programs in field services delivery across the region, including but not limited to Work Order reductions, new Field operating model, etc
- Responsible for field efficiency drives, including cost optimization
- Responsible to drive field tools deployment
- Manage EIO delivery in the region
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Provide training and drive knowledge transfer
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales including field services solutioning and costing
What´s in it for you?
- Education: Engineering degree in telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics or equivalent degree
- Min years of experience: 12 years
- Demonstrated ability: Area of expertise in Field services delivery, transition, transformation, performance management, NOC etc
- You possess at least 4 years of Service Delivery experience.
- Prior Knowledge of transformation & Sales Processes
- Change and improvement management skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Brand Knowledge and skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial acumen and skills
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- Social, communication and negotiation skills
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || ServEng
Req ID: 479584