Training & Development Specialist based in Cairo
Reporting To: Training & Development Team Lead
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Create new employee Induction/on-boarding Training Program
● Build Training material for different segments of OPS Department
● Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
● Work closely with HR on a yearly Employee Development Plan.
● Identify training needs and organize trainings to meet quality standards
● Assist QA team for coaching of agents
● Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
● Assess employees' skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement.
● Identify areas of development in employees/processes and communicate to concerned parties
● At least 1 year at Swvl.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong written and verbal English.
● Excellent at connecting with internal and external stakeholders.
● Good knowledge in various training and teaching methods.
● Excellent active listening skills.
● Proficiency in MS Office
● Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Personality and Interests
Training and development specialists should also possess the following specific qualities:
● Analytical skills. evaluating training programs, methods, and materials, and choosing those that best fit each situation.
● Instructional skills. For delivering training programs to employees. They use a variety of teaching techniques and sometimes must adapt their methods to meet the needs of particular groups.
● Interpersonal skills. Training and development specialists need strong interpersonal skills because delivering training programs requires collaborating with instructors, trainees, and subject-matter experts. They also accomplish much of their work through teams.
● Speaking skills. Speaking skills are essential for training and development specialists because they often give presentations. Specialists must communicate information clearly and facilitate learning by diverse audiences.