-Assist in preparing of annual budget for the company.
-Prepare and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual reports gauging progress towards goals.
-Analyses Company business units' results (Sales Targets, Working Capital, Gross Profits, and expenses) and reports them to the Top management team monthly.
-Analyze financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow) monthly.
-Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
-Analyze KPIs through (Flash results, Overheads analysis, BCG, Sales analysis, P&L breakdown analysis).
-Lease or buy decision analysis.
-Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
-Support Finance and Operations management with ad hoc reports and special projects.
-Assist financial analysis manger with bottom line and top line goals.
-Updating Benchmark of FMCG Industry to know where the company stands between competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant major.
Job specific Skills:
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
- Excellent communication skills.