We are looking for an experienced and talented software engineers who enjoy working on a mix of both front-end and back-end development to join our development team.
You will be working on developing and improving features of our software platform built primarily in Laravel.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users and the front-end administration site. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- PHP, specifically an understanding of MVC methodologies and a preference for the Laravel Framework.
- A working knowledge of Laravel concepts including but not limited to - Services, Jobs, Events, Queues, CSRF Protection, Eloquent Models, JS Scaffolding, Blade Templates, Composer packages, Mail, Access Restrictions, Query Scopes, Route Middleware, Artisan Commands and Dependency Injection.
- Familiarity and experience with E-commerce technologies such as Payment Providers, Delivery Management Services such as jungleworks.
- Working knowledge with Postgres DB and NoSQL DBs.
- Excellence experience in Linux Servers (Ubunto)
- Experience deploying fully custom solutions hosted by various cloud providers such as Google, Azure and AWS.
- Good experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Working with and building REST-ful API's
- An appreciation and understanding of the power of good design and the ability to implement a design into a responsive, frontend reality.
- Worked on API integrations/micro-services and familiar with concepts like OAuth2, JWT, and Basic.
- Experience carrying out code reviews, assisting with QA, and writing PHPUnit Tests, documentation, and CI automation scripts.
- A working knowledge of performance optimization strategies and their importance (such as hosting solutions, caching, minification, CDNs, etc.)
- Software development patterns like OOP, MVVM, MVC and Observer.
- Experience with versioning on a team using GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Ability to work independently.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills