About the Job
- We are seeking (required immediately) Five Sales Engineers for selling card issuing and printing, automatic gates, access control, surveillance systems, detection & X-Ray solutions, parking management systems and under-vehicle scanning systems.
The person to be hired for the position of Sales Engineer will have target responsibility to achieve selling products and projects related but not limited to card issuing and printing, automatic gates, access control, surveillance systems, detection & X-Ray solutions, parking management systems and under vehicle scanning systems.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Extend AIC's presence in the market and channels with distributors by developing objectives to grow sales and improve margins with direct and indirect customers.
- Implements AIC's Merchandising Plan, including distributor discounts, rebates, Market Development and AIC programs with other AIC regions.
- Works with multiple functions of the AIC organization - marketing, marketing communications, technical service, customer service, and the business analysis team to achieve optimal AIC sales results as a member of the AIC sales Team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university preferred engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in solutions (projects) and/or and channel sales.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in security solutions related to AIC products portfolio (projects) sales.
- Experience working across organizational divisions to meet customer needs.
- Skills include program management, ability to work independently, drive results, effective communication, organization and customer focused selling skills.