Project Manager (Architect) - Wadi Alnatrun
|المكان||مصر - Beheira|
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare an annual plan for the company's construction projects and obtain the direct approval of the president
- Study of new projects submitted by other departments in terms of design requirements.
- Preparation of project schedules and follow-up of its implementation and matching the progress of the site.
- Preparation and review of the estimated cost of new projects or the implementation of maintenance required from other departments before submission to the senior management of the accreditation.
- Communicate with the consulting offices and the managers of the other departments to reach the designs required for the new projects.
- Ensure the conformity of the paintings in terms of architecture and construction.
- Ensure that the materials and labor required to complete the projects in time and specifications agreed upon.
- Review the proposals submitted by contractors for the new works and their conformity with market prices.
- Review and approve the abstracts submitted by the contractors and submit them to the Director of the Department and ensure the disbursement of contractors' receivables.
- Identify the methods of modern structural designs
- Prepare a training and development plan for the development of the efficiency of the workers under his leadership technically and administratively through coordination with the direct president and human resources
- Preparing the performance evaluation of subordinates working in the administration in coordination with the direct president and human resources
- To carry out the tasks assigned to him within the limits of his competence
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure FMCG
Job Requirements Bachelor of Engineering . Experience in construction ( Architect ) is a must prefer experience in Gulf . 10 years experience must have at least (3-4 ) years experience in Gulf Prefer certified Project Management professional (PMP) . Computer proficiency (OFFICE - AUTO CAD - PHOTOSHOP ). The skill of planning and organization. Time management skill. The skill of leadership and supervision . The ability to make decisions and solve problems. Project management . Keywords: Project Management Construction Engineering Civil Engineering Poultry Slaughterer Manufacturing AutoCAD Adobe Photoshop Architecture