Full Stack Software Developer
|تاريخ النشر||٣٠ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - الجيزة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المؤهل التعليمي||University degree|
Primary location: October/Giza, Egypt
- Responsible for different aspects of the software development process and the resulting software lifecycle activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A university degree is a must + 2-6 years of experience in relevant tasks/projects, as given below.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Implement, integrate, test and maintain system units.
- Design, implement and test any supporting databases.
- Develop online applications for desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
- Obtain a full understanding of business scope and context surrounding current tasks and activities.
- Heavy involvement in operational-level business and database transactions for maintaining, revising and performing business transactions when needed.
- Staying updated with departmental policies, guidelines, instructions relating to process engineering.
- Provide technical expertise in information technology applications (custom built or commercially available alternatives).
- Heavily involved in system operation supervision and maintenance.
- Maintain detailed and updated documentation of all development and design activities.
- Excellent development skills on all major version of .NET Framework and related IDEs. 2
- Deep understanding and full practice of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and techniques.
- Concrete knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and related programming tools.
- Well organized and focused on time management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English language