Export Sales Manager
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Sharqia|
- Manage all sales activities for all export products of the enterprise and ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Make sales forecast based on the company goals and market opportunities and plans this forecast achievement.
-Analyze products, suggest improvements to better suit customers’ needs.
- Assist in preparing the sales target for the markets and recommend the appropriate agents for each specific area.
-Maintain all company agents in all markets and conduct regular visits to all sites.
-Collaborate with marketing departments to analyze all market activities, manage all communications with technical departments, conduct various product tests, ensure optimum quality of all products and design all export market rules and regulations to minimize all risks.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain effective investments.
-New products launching to achieve all sales targets and manage all merchandise for collective brands.
- Conduct tests on all new products and provide training to staff to achieve all the new products launching objectives.
- Design all sales programs required for markets, maintaining knowledge of all competing products and participating in various exhibitions and seminars.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and oversee the achievement of all sales targets for all areas of appointment and analysis of all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for each client.
- Prepare all contracts with suppliers and distributors in accordance with all regulations.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure customer satisfaction with all company products and services
-Evaluate all reports as submitted by sales staff and recommend changes if necessary and prepare profitability reports.
- Planning employment in line with the need for work and the distribution of tasks to subordinates and follow-up work.
- Training and raising the efficiency of subordinates and guiding them on the steps followed in the implementation of operations and take corrective actions in case of need.
- Evaluate the performance of subordinates, according to the performance management system of the company, follow up their performance indicators and guide them for improvements.
- Identify, review and approve the types of reports required from subordinates.
- Provide the required reports from the Director of the Department at the specified times and in the agreed manner.
- Providing guidance, support and training to the employees under his management for the optimal application of the company's system
7 to 10 years
Diploma at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
Job Requirements B.Sc Engineering At least diploma in management, MBA is a plus. A minimum of 07-10 years’ experience in managing and developing sales for engineering companies with a proven track record of achieving market share growth, profits and development of new markets. Proven experience in international markets, preferably in Gulf and Africa. Written and verbal fluency in English – French, is a plus. Computer Expert (Windows Office package) Ability to engage, inspire and influence people, of different cultures. Proven marketing knowledge and experience. Excellent strategic thinking, communication, negotiation, selling and time management skills. Age: maximum 42 Keywords: Export Sales Manager Export Sales Sales Manager