|المكان||مصر - Giza|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 2 Max: 5|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Faculty of Art and Design|
Graphic designer creates the visual versions of brands, messages and communications. He helps the Corporate to get its messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. To do this, he/she should work with clients to help translate the Corporate’s goals and ideas into design concepts. Graphic designer transforms Corporate’s needs and ideas into the visual.
· Meeting or communicating with Chairman Vice President to understand what he wants out of a project, and helping him get those ideas out in a workable way;
· Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials;
· Revising a design brief so it fits the Company’s budget and ideas more closely;
· Creating designs by hand, drawing or painting—or using computer software to achieve similar ends;
· Pitching an idea of how to actualize Company’s project;
· Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications;
· Learning how to use a new software or program;
· Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font;
· Finding other creatives like photographers, writers or illustrators for a specific project;
Communication skills, typography, interactive media, branding. knowledge of Adobe creative apps, photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Adobe Premiere, In design, 3D Max and delivering presentations.