Waste Plant Site Manager - Giza
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Giza|
Responsible for leading and managing effectively the production, operation, quality, and maintenance at the site in order to ensure cost effective, timely production output of quality products.
- Ensure BioEnergy Contract obligations are achieved regarding performance, operation, cost, product and environment.
- Prepare forecasts, production, and maintenance budgets(yearly, monthly, and daily)
- Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction and suitable communication with them.
- Ensure an effective communication manner among site operation, finance, sales, performance and HR dept. for the sake of smooth operation.
- Contribute to the upkeep and optimum usage of equipment operational design capacity and reliability.
- Ensure the quality of raw materials, semi finished products and final products.
- Follow up on daily basis the supply of raw material in daily shared records and take the necessary action in case of material shortage by insource/outsource delivery.
- Ensure that there is safeguard long term productive capability of the operational plant.
- Review variances in planned performance and takes corrective actions.
- Ensure that all activities are handled in line with safety regulations and evacuation plan.
- Follow up directly the logistics and transportation of raw material and finished products in pre-defined
- Set specific performance goals for subordinates and reviews them on regular base with each employee.
- Carry out policies established in the company.
- Monitor maintenance plan through technical KPI targets.
- Support by technical opinion the solution for the operational and maintenance circumstances.
- Ensure that all reports are checked and submitted as required (maintenance, downtime, logistics, production, attendance, vacation, etc…)
- Ensure that all activities are done in safe conditions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Renewables and Environment
Job Requirements Candidates from Minya, Alidwah and Beni Suef are highly welcomed Education: B.Sc in Engineering or science. Specialized knowledge: previous knowledge in waste management Skills: Team leader and good communication skills. Management skills. Decision making. Problem solving. Abilities: to lead, arrange, mange, and support. Experience: Min 5-7 years experience in the same position Keywords: Science Engineering Waste Management Waste Plant