Sales Engineer - Hurghada
|المكان||مصر - Red Sea|
- Promoting company's profiles By the following:
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Contact Decision Makers (Architects, Consultants, Owners, General construction companies, Prescribes…. Etc.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Support on specific project to find the appropriate product.
- Preparing samples, technical and official documents for getting approvals of materials for project.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
- Submission of reports covering every visit to the management.
- Develop and executes marketing programs.
- Following collection plans to avoid any overdue
- Meeting regular product specification targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
Job Requirements BSC Engineering degree. Technical Background on Aluminum. Excellent Command of English and Arabic written and spoken. Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Excellent written and oral communication skills. Team-working skills. Sales skills. Commercial awareness. Valid driver's license Keywords: Aluminium Solar Energy Engineering Sales Sales Skills Client Relationships Solar Sales Account Management Marketing Customer Service Customer Care Customer Support Indoor Sales Outdoor Sales Lead Generation