Contact Center Advisor - Obour City
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Handle customer complaints and answer inquiries.
- Promote products and services to customers.
- Find with customers best options to match what they want.
- Create solutions and ensure a smooth process.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process tickets in an accurate manner.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- KM 28, Cairo-Ismailia desert road
- Provided After 3 months with AXA
Shifts: Rotational 08.30 Hour/Day included 45 minutes Rest Breaks
- For males: stretch is 24/7
- For Females: until 6:00 PM Max
- from Saray El-Kobba (Misr El-Gdida)
- Number of training days one week
- Payment of training days Normal working day
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Business Supplies and Equipment Outsourcing/Offshoring
Job Requirements Education: Post-Secondary/University education or AboveRequired Experience: Preferred to have Data Entry Background. Call Center experience is a Plus English level: Very Good to ExcellentPreferred Residence areas: Obour, Sherouk, Salam City, Mostakbal, Heliopolis, Badr, 10th of Ramadan Keywords: Customer Service Customer Care Data Entry Customer Support Microsoft Office Computer Skills