Senior System Admin
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - New Cairo|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 5 Max: 8|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Since establishment in 2001, Ibnsina Pharma evolved to become the fastest growing company in the field of Pharmaceutical and Personal Care distribution in Egypt for the last five years. Characterized by rapid business growth and financial stability, its p|
As Senior Systems Administrator, you will facilitate and direct the core technology for the system. You will configure and work with our team ,test and production environments.
· Install and configure subsystems (SmartOffice, SCE, StreamServe, MEC, IDM, ION etc.) in the development, test and production environments.
· Monitor all servers to ensure they are running smoothly (e.g., working within performance thresholds, no outstanding error messages, no security breaches, backups completed normally, etc.)
· Monitor and resolve issues with system performance management and capacity planning including CPU activity, memory and disk utilization.
· Ensure Autostart jobs are active and not looping, Java threads are active, Job Queues are clear and that output is moving through the StreamServe output manager (MOM).
· Monitor the “Supervisor” and “Transaction” interactive jobs and send an alert if inactive
· Monitor for end users who start up an excessive number work sessions.
· Design and implement weekly and monthly backup jobs. Implement data archival strategy to meet business requirements.
· Provide second and third level diagnostics to resolve complex technology problems.
· Communicate with clarity and appropriate frequency about progress on troubleshooting efforts and root cause analysis.
· Adhere to ITIL-based IT Service Management processes for incident, change and problem management.
· Provide audit support
· Manage and monitor security including user administration
· 4 year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience.
· Technical certifications a plus.
· 5+ years’ experience in the development of M3 ERP software, patches, configurations and customizations.
· 5+ years’ experience working with M3 Business Engine, and Business Messages.
· 5+ years’ experience working with M3 Adaptation Kit (MAK), MOM or Streamserve and Outbound Document Services), Supply chain execution, M3 Smart Office (LSO), Process Automation, Document Management, M3 Web-services, M3 Enterprise Collaborator (MEC) and M3 APIs. M3 Ad Hoc Report Manager experience a plus.
· 7+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Windows Server OS and virtual servers
· M3 System Administration experience including definition of security roles.
· Familiarity with IBM iSeries (AS/400).
· Programming concepts, such as functions and input/output parameters, loops, and execution flow control.
· Excellent technical documentation skills.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Solid oral and written communication skills.
· Highly motivated; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment with aggressive project timeframes.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to independently conduct and practically apply research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, products as required.
· Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to ensure understanding by a broad variety of audiences with varying degrees of technical acumen.
· Be comfortable accepting feedback, positive and constructive.
· Be driven by time constraints and a personal commitment to quality.
· Flexibility to work additional hours, as needed, to address service outages or complete projects tasks to meet deadlines.