Unified Communications Senior Engineer
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ أغسطس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Deploy and support company’s wide multi-cluster and multi-site Avaya and Cisco CUCM VoIP infrastructure to ensure business continuity
- Collect existing site call data flow to be analyzed and reported to concerned department
- Design and configure Call Manager for each site to ensure smooth work flow
- Deploy phones as per company Policy to ensure effective and quality communication between employees
- Configure remote Cisco and Avaya Gateway (Dial Peers, Dial Plans) to provide reliable communications solution.
- Configure analog gateways, VG224 and VG310 to ensure system sustainability
- Configure Unity voice mailboxes to ensure and support business efficiency.
- Design, testing, troubleshoot, and consulted on unified Communication Solutions.
- Develop architecture plans for voice services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects to ensure using company resources effectively
- Configured SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) for remote site survivability on Cisco 2900/4300 Gateways to ensure business continuity.
- Modify route patterns to support external mask and setup call center agent IP phones with auto-answer based on company policies
- Install CUCM12.x Publisher, join new Subscribers to the Cluster and integrate with existing cluster using SIP trunks for inter cluster calling.
- Cooperate with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security, ongoing management and troubleshoot infrastructure & Communications applications.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services